Thursday, January 29, 2015

Gabriel Paulista believes he can deliver more silverware to Arsenal

Gabriel is relishing the challenges ahead for Arsène Wenger’s side. “I have only just arrived, but I am already feeling really good here in #London. I am at a top club so that gives me more strength to be able to work and carry on, to be able to conquer much more in my career, #Gabriel, 24, said in an interview with #Arsenal Media. We have a lot to conquer because Arsenal is a very big club, we must always be at the top.


I think it is a club that will keep growing throughout the season, and that over the next few years we will be able to win important titles. Arsenal is a very big team and it must always be competing for the biggest titles in the world. Gabriel, though, accepts that he will have to earn his place in the Arsenal defence, with Per Mertesacker and Laurent Koscielny the current first-choice pairing. “I am coming to a very big club and I know that I will play with great players,he said.