Thursday, January 22, 2015

Swansea Confirm Signing of Kyle Naughton

​Swansea City have finalised the signing of full-back Kyle Naughton for a deal believed to be in the region of £5m. Kyle Naughton has played 10 times for Spurs this season, but his appearances in Mauricio Pochettino's first team became limited after Kyle Walker returned to full fitness. On his move the full-back said: I’m pleased it’s all done because there has been talk since the summer over a potential move.

View image on Twitter

He said it was a good club with a family-feel to it. To be honest, as soon as I walked into the training ground this morning I could see that for myself straight away. “I had a really warm welcome. The fact that there were a few faces I knew like Gylfi (Sigurdsson), Tom (Carroll), Nathan (Dyer) and Kyle (Bartley) helped a lot.’’