Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Griezmann: I loved just Atletico Madrid

French striker Antoine Griezmann, said he had no desire to join any club other than Atletico Madrid during the summer transitional period. After a successful season with Real Sociedad in 2013/14, the #French representative was asked by many major European clubs, but he said he did not think to go somewhere else than to Atletico Madrid. 


I can not speak for the interest of other clubs, since I've only talked to #AtleticoMadrid. After the first meeting, I knew that this is the right club for me, "said #Griezmann. "When I came here, #Simeone asked me to play behind the main striker. In the beginning was a bit difficult, but now I feel comfortable in this position. The coach has given me freedom to attack and this is a big thing for my confidence, "added the Frenchman.