Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Kompany: do not disturb critics

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany said he did not disturb criticism directed towards him after the submission of the weak against #Barcelona. Belgian quarterback was tragic face in losing 1-2 to #FCBlive Barcelona, as was criticized for not reacting well to two goals from Luis #Suarez suffered. However, this did not prevent many to him. 


It's simple, the results are good, everyone will say that I play well, and when results do not go well, people will say that some players do not play well in the squad. This is part of the game and did not bother me at all to me. In the first half we were disappointed that all the while in the second we were unlucky that we are left with 10 players, because I was curious to see what we can do. I found if the game can riktheheshim "added Kompany.