Friday, March 6, 2015

Ancelotti: I like Danilo

Real Madrid coach Carlo Ancelotti, has added fuel to the speculation that Los Blancos will transfer Porto defender Danilo, saying that he likes it. According to the media in #Spain, #Porto has received an amount of 25 million euros for the #Brazilian defender, who will sign a six-year contract for #Rmlive #halaMadrid Los Blancos. Ancelotti was asked by reporters that he has shown Alvaro Arbeloas and Dan Carvajal for the arrival of a right defender, as he has denied this. 


They know that you should not believe the rumors at this stage of the season. We have not talked at all for #Danilo, because we do not talk about transfers . Of course I know all the players in #Europe, because I forwarded all championships. I also know the Danilo. I like it a lot, but like many other players, "said the Italian coach.