Monday, March 2, 2015

Kroos: It is not my duty to smite

Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos, said the Italian coach Carlo #Ancelotti has given him more defensive than offensive tasks. German midfielder has been less effective in the attack phase of that was transferred from #FCBayern to #RealMadrid, but the 25-year-old says he is pleased with his central position. "Usually we play with three central midfielders and for the moment I have more defensive duties, and so I played from the beginning of the season. 


I love this position, said German initially. Obviously the coach has special requirements for the position, but they match the way I interpret that part of the game. So I am happy with how things are flowing. In recent years I'm back little by little. In #RMlive Madrid it is important to have the right balance. Normally we have many offensive players on the field, so for me phases of attack is a secondary thing, "said Kroos.