Thursday, March 19, 2015

Hart: I was lucky to Barcelona

The current champion of England, Manchester City was eliminated by #FCBarcelona after two losses at home and in 'Camp Nou'. At 180 minutes #Barcelona qualified for the quarterfinals of the overall score 3-1, but this result could have been much higher if the #MCFC #City was not Joe #Hart. #England goalkeeper has made tremendous reception last night match won 1-0 by #FCBlive Barcelona, and he was lucky prnuar the #Blaugrana front shocks. 


I'm here to make the reception and they hit pretty much. I have tried to become great while you reduce them as much as I can . However, I was lucky during the evening today. I do not know how #Neymar shot on goal did not end the first minutes of the meeting. I had great luck in this game, "said Joe Hart.